We are looking for individuals to join our rapidly developing Assurance practice, at Manager level, who have 12-18 months experience of operating at this level in their home country. Ideally we are looking for individuals with relevant experience in similar Consumer and Industrial industries.
This role will provide you with:
- Experience of leading a highly prestigious account
- Exposure to senior management & partners of the firm
- Exposure to current thinking in Corporate Governance & Risk Management
- Leading implementer for International Financial Reporting Standards
- Exposure to high profile complex & judgmental issues
- CA / ACCA / CPA qualified with broad ranging audit experience including planning, controlling & completing a diverse range of assignments
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues & clients at all levels
- A proven track record of establishing & maintaining strong relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving & delivering client solutions
- Strong project management skills & experience of working on large group audits
- A grounding in International Accounting Standards- UK GAAP / IFRS would be an advantage
- You will have a key management role on audit assignments where you will utilise & further develop your knowledge & skills.
- You will gain exposure to working on a wide variety of clients & potentially allow you the opportunity to gain exposure to special work.
- You will also be involved with: training, managing & appraising staff
- You will be focused & initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
- You will be able to work autonomously without the need for day to day direction