We are currently seeking an individual with strong business acumen and excellent relationship building and stakeholder managment competencies
The Senior Portfolio Service Analyst will be reporting directly to the Head of Managers and Acquisitions. He/she will be responsible for managing the relationships of each portfolio company’s management team.
- Maintain very close relationships with each portfolio company’s management team and be the first ‘go-to’ point of contact for any expertise or advise needed
- Monitor the performance of each portfolio company and provide monthly updates to the Investment Committee
- Ensure timely implementation of the value creation plan (through regular reviews, project management and active support where relevant)
- Identify all areas where the Group can add value or provide an efficient support (whether expertise, network, advise or delivery of support services) and facilitate interactions with relevant internal resources
- Ensure regular board meetings or management reviews take place and ensure implementation of decisions taken during these meetings
- Continuously challenge each business model, think creatively to identify new opportunities or efficiency measures
- Organize regular networking sessions with all portfolio companies and selected internal resources
- University Degree from a Top-Class University (Preferably an MBA or equivalent)
- 5-6 years of professional Project Management experience in the operations team of a PE FUND, or in a Management Consultancy, In-House/ Finance Role or equivalent
We Can Offer You:
- The opportunity to build a career with a world-class team
- The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub
- Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility.