In this particular supply chain, the manufacture occurs in SE Asia. Reporting to the SC Director, you'll be working in the ANZ HQ which means you must be capable of managing necessary non-value adding (NNVA) processes as effectively as possible. In fact, you'll need to innovate to make the supply chain a source of competitive advantage through operational excellence and provide a great service to your customers!
- Reviewing S&OP planning and improving forecast accuracyInventory Management
- Planning, purchasing & on-time supply to customers, always providing excellent service as a profit. Logistics
- International and domestic freight, using a combination of in house and 3PL. Managing DIFOT, lead time, sevrice level and cost.
- Production Planning, Purchasing, DC Managers
- Sales, CS reps & Finance
- At least 5 years as a Supply Chain Manager in a Medium/Large organisation here in Australia.
- You have a decent breadth of experience across Demand planning, Inventory & Logistics.
- Work Rights for Australia.
- Preferably a degree in Logistics, Supply Chain & Materials Management (or equivalent)
- APICS CPIM (advantageous)
- An opportunity to play an integral role in the continued success of this Supply Chain.
- If you're located in the SE of Melbourne there's no need to commute too far!
Click here to Apply